Thank you for visiting the Tomorrow’s Dream website
Any content you submit may take between one and three days to approve before publishing on the site. We do welcome and encourage many opinions, but we need to approve all uploads so we don’t expose you to inappropriate content.
We will not approve any content that is deemed to involve:
- bullying, racism, homophobia, defamation, abuse, harassment, derogatory language or behaviour, nudity, sexism, offensive language/swearing, menacing or offensive behaviour;
- illegal activities, promotion or encouragement of illegal drug usage, promotion or encouragement of alcohol or underage drinking of alcohol, promotion or encouragement of gambling, promotion or encouragement of any activities deemed as illegal or unsuitable for children under the age of 16;
- any SPAM, advertising content or irrelevant content;
- a breach of Australian or international copyright regulations;
- any repeat or replica of an existing comment, image or video;
- identification of a child’s identity and place of residence;
- a posting by a tobacco company or a company that has an interest in promoting tobacco;
- continued posts that encourage the smoking of cigarettes;
- provision of incorrect or misleading health advice or information that may cause adverse health impacts if followed by others;
- content we feel is unsuitable for children under the age of 16 years.
Website conditions of use
The Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (“AHWCA”) owns and operates this website.
Ownership of website and content
AHCWA owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns all content and other material appearing on the website.
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and may not be used without written permission by AHCWA. This includes, but is not limited to individual stories and photos.
Third party content
This website contains information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. AHCWA provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website.
All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images, stories and voices of deceased people. This statement will be clearly visible to users on the homepage.
The term Noongar
‘Noongar’ refers to the traditional owners of the South West of Australia.
AHCWA acknowledges that there are several different spellings of the word ‘Noongar’ as it reflects the diversity of the country and the groups within it.
AHCWA’s protocol is to use this spelling of ‘Noongar’ to acknowledge that its office and operations are in Wadjuk (Perth metropolitan) country.
All individuals depicted in photos used on the site have given written permission for their photos to be displayed.
Even if permission has been given, it is possible that the website may inadvertently contain images of those Noongar people who have since passed.
If you believe there are any such images on this site, and you think it appropriate to have them removed, please notify the web site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
AHCWA cannot guarantee that any linked programs, data or websites are free of viruses or other spyware, and users agree to assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.